Sex : it’s about consent
If you’re getting intimate with someone, then consent is very important.
- Consent means the person you are with should respect your wishes and not go further than you’ve agreed.
- If you kiss someone, that doesn’t give them permission to remove your clothes.
- Having sex with someone once doesn’t give them permission in the future.
- It’s OK to stop and change your mind at any time.
• someone under 16 cannot legally give consent.
• someone drunk or out of it on drugs cannot give consent
• pressuring someone into sexual activity is always wrong
More information #ItsnotOK
If you’ve been sexually assaulted, contact Portsmouth Abuse and Rape Counselling service:
• 023 9266 9513
• 023 9266 9519 (young people)