What is sexual abuse?
Sexual abuse is when:
- You are being touched in way you don’t like without giving permission or consent
- You are being forced to have sex
- You are being forced to look at sexual pictures or videos
- You are made to watch someone do something sexual
- You are made to do something sexual to someone that feels uncomfortable or wrong
If any of these things are happening to you, you might think it is your fault. It isn’t. No-one has the right to abuse you. There are people who care and can help. Speak to a teacher, trusted family member or friend or if you are aged 13 or over we have a service for you.
Call Vickie on 02392 688472 for confidential advice and support.
If you are under 13 call 0800 1111. If you are in danger ALWAYS call 999.