A guide to accessing protection and support through the courts

courtIf you have left or are thinking about leaving your partner, you might like to know what protection and support you can access through the courts.

We have produced a booklet which talks about some of these things. For example you may be wondering about some of the following:

  • What is Legal Aid and am I entitled to it?
  • What are injunctions and how do I get one?
  • What will a Non-Molestation Order do?
  • What will an occupation order do?
  • How do I get a Non-Molestation Order or Occupation Order?
  • How are occupation and Non-Molestation orders enforced?
  • Will I definitely be granted an order if I apply for one?
  • What is a Child Arrangements Order?

You can download a copy of the booklet here:

 A guide to accessing protection and support through the courts.

    Portsmouth Crime Reduction Partnership Logo           Police Logo           Hampshire Fire and Rescue Logo           Portsmouth City Council Logo           Hampshire Probation Service Logo              University of Portsmouth Logo       

Copyright © 2014-2017 Safer Portsmouth Partnership

facebook 001   Google Plus 001   Twitter 001