Get Help and Support with Domestic Abuse in Portsmouth
If you are experiencing domestic abuse in Portsmouth you can call Portsmouth City Council's our specialist domestic abuse team to get support and advice.
Call us on 023 9268 8472
or click on the following links for more information and to get help:
- What is domestic abuse?
- A friend or relative is experiencing Domestic Abuse?
- 13+ and experiencing abuse in your relationship?
- Under 13 and experiencing abuse in your relationship?
- Male and experiencing abuse in your relationship?
- LGBT and experiencing abuse in your relationship?
- BME specialist support
Please telephone 023 92 291034 for assistance, advice or to make a referral.
Women's Aid information for older people
Women's Aid have developed a Toolkit for older survivors, offering practical advice and information.
Victim Support is an independent charity for victims of crime in England and Wales and provides information about domestic abuse including:
- Recognising the signs
- Common questions
- How to get support and legal help
For more information go to https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/crime-info/types-crime/domestic-abuse